You could be our next Popcorn Kernel! We’re looking for a creative and hardworking person to join us! As a boutique agency, you will definitely get hands on experience in a variety of roles.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media networks. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
- Research relevant events and information for clients
- Assist in measuring analytics
- Post on company blog and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Assist in the creation of signage for promotional campaigns
- Assist in the distribution of marketing materials
- Assist in execution of Events
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Provide support to schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances
- Write press releases and other materials
- Compile contact lists, update databases, search for press coverage
Anyone applying for this internship should have some basic Marketing, Business, PR or Design experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to hit the ground running and work with us, send us your best -whether that’s your LinkedIn profile, your resume and cover letter – wow us!
Email resumes to Dee, our PR Manager at dee [at] gopopcorn.ca.
We are doing interviews in the coming weeks with the internship starting in April 2013!