Influencer Marketing // Public Relations
Better Than Bouillon concentrated paste food bases are made primarily from meat, seafood, or vegetables. This gives them a richer and more natural flavor than ordinary bouillon cubes or granules. Their product lines can be found in Safeways, Sobeys, Loblaws, Walmart, Whole Foods across the country.
We were contracted by their national distributor to develop and execute an influencer campaign within 6 weeks. They had never done an influencer campaign before so we helped to establish the following campaign objectives:
• Increase brand awareness in Ontario, specifically Toronto
• Increase online conversation and buzz about Better Than Bouillon Canada (#BTBCanada)
• Increase sales of Better Than Bouillon products
• Increase traffic to the recipe section of Better Than Bouillon website
We worked with 4 Toronto bloggers who also had substantial numbers of followers on social media. Each blogger was given 3 different flavours to try, and they were asked to create an original recipe using the product. They were asked to share their recipes on their blogs, promote it across their social channels, and also conduct a prize giveaway for their readers and followers.
• The chosen influencers had a total combined reach of 181,600 people on Instagram
• The recipe blog posts were posted on had a total estimated reach of 750,000 readers
• 6,510 total online engagements (likes, comments, and shares)
• Retail sales increased by 57% in Ontario during the 1-month campaign period
• Trackable links showed the bloggers directed over 500 visits to the website